Feb 13, 2010

"There's nothing wrong with Ohio...

"... except the snow and the rain.
I really like Drew Carey and I'd like the see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame."

Ok, this song is more about loving Texas than disliking Ohio, but they pretty much hit the nail on the head with that opening line. Cleveland was recently voted the city with the worst weather in the country. Eaks.

Luckily, winter is my favorite season of the year. I love snow. And by all means, the snow here in Ohio is pretty -- it falls quietly and peacefully. No wind, no white-out blizzards. Just peaceful, sparkling snow everywhere.

Yes, this is at a cemetary. It's right across the road from me, and Stones is tired of being the only subject of my photography. It's suprising idyllic and pretty.


Then we got more than a foot of snow in one day.


Then there were six more inches two days later.


Ugghhhhhh... Then the trees went from really pretty and snow-crystal-ey to sad and hunched over.
  

And now I park in a little tunnel between two enourmous snow banks.


But hey -- we do have the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment